where to watch crawford fight

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lauri
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-09-17 17:14

본문

In his win over Yuriokis Gamboa in April, Gamboa outboxed Cruz but ultimately was well over the hill and couldn't withstand Cruz's pressure. Cruz's game as a pressure fighter is very straightforward. In other weight classes, that might be a recipe for success, but at lightweight, where there are so many skilled technical fighters, simply walking down and throwing punches isn't a recipe for winning a belt.

fiona_marked-02.jpgterence crawford girlfriend made his professional debut on March 14, 2008, knocking out Brian Cummings in the first round. He compiled a record of 19–0 with 15 wins by way of knockout (KO) against largely unheralded opposition.

Crawford fought Alejandro Sanabria on June 15, 2013. Held at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, the fight served as an eliminator for the WBO lightweight title and was also for the vacant WBO-NABO lightweight title. In the sixth round Crawford knocked Sanabria to the ground. Though Sanabria was able to return to his feet within the count, the fight was waved off by referee Laurence Cole, giving Crawford a technical knockout (TKO) victory.

In April 2015, Crawford rose in weight to become the WBO 140-pound champion with a sixth-round TKO of Thomas Dulorme. He made six defenses at 140, snatching the WBC belt in July 2016 with a unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Viktor Postol.

"Bud's" last fight was in 2021 against Shawn Porter. He has won nine straight wins via KO/TKO. Crawford faces someone in Avanesyan who is on a six-fight win streak. The European welterweight champion has won all six of those bouts via TKO.

He’s the best fighter in the world and he performed like it Saturday against a guy who is brilliant himself. This wasn't a pummeling of a C-level opponent. It was taking apart a superstar and a future Hall of Famer.

What he and every other fan of boxing around the world wanted to see was finally happening. He no longer had to lie to his kids about when there would be a date to something impossible; his trainers didn’t need to reign themselves in when folk asked when the dance was on. The pound-for-pound, undefeated, baddest man in the land believed he would walk out of Vegas on Saturday victorious, not just the king of the sport and first man ever to be an undisputed champ at two divisions in the four-belt era; but also a proud piscator after he guts the "Big Fish" Errol Spence Jr. in a title fight some of us merely dream of witnessing.

Crawford defeated Spence via ninth-round technical knockout to become the first male to win the undisputed championship in two weight classes in the four belt era. The fight reportedly sold 700,000 PPV buys, generating over $59 million in revenue. It also generated over $20 million from ticket sales.

Crawford had begun the night by winning the battle of the ring walks, bringing out Eminem to accompany his march from the dressing room. As "Lose Yourself" blasted out over the speakers and a hooded Eminem was revealed, the crowd at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas erupted. Crawford wore a large fish net around his black robes, in reference to his pre-fight claim over "gutting" Spence, who calls himself the "Big Shark."

In front of his home crowd in Nebraska, Crawford absolutely dazzled by placing a perfectly-pinpointed left hand behind the ear to drop Indongo in the second round. Smelling blood, "Bud" unloaded on a vicious left hook to the body that crumpled Indongo in pain and ended the fight on a raucous third-round TKO to crown Crawford an undisputed world champion in the modern four-belt era.

In his last fight, 'Bud' beat David Avanesyan via knockout in December. It was the first bout under the BLK Prime banner after he left Top Rank, suing the promotion and Bob Arum and seeking nearly $10 million after alleging "revolting racist bias" that resulted in him failing to secure big-money fights.

"It’s our time!," he said, repeatedly, as Bud worked into another rhythm. "They won’t overlook you, champ. All of y’all," Bernie said. "You watchin’ greatness! Y’all better learn somethin’. You gotta wanna be great, huh?! Well, round here we carve ‘em like butter; make ’em put they hands in they pockets; make ‘em wanna put they guns down, disarm ’em!

"I always said I wanted to retire at 33," Crawford said on The Good Fight with Kate Abdo, via Boxing Scene. "I did, I wanted to retire at 33 but here I am at 35 still going. I just love the sport. I just feel like I'm still at the top of my game and I really want that Errol Spence fight. I feel like that’s the fight that I really wanted, just to prove a point."

Crawford conquered the welterweight and light welterweight divisions as undisputed world champion, and also previously held the WBO lightweight title. Now he moves up to 154lbs with the goal of adding a pair of belts from that weight class to his incredible trophy case.

Crawford conquered the welterweight and light welterweight divisions as undisputed world champion, and also previously held the WBO lightweight title. Now he moves up to 154lbs with the goal of adding a pair of belts from that weight class to his incredible trophy case.Wayna-Reid-def.-Peter-Peraza-BKFC-62-13.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.