How To Design And Create Successful Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me S…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Gilberto
댓글 0건 조회 37회 작성일 24-04-29 03:38

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It is very small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market ghost can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and alarm transmits a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and Alarm is able to accept texts to alert you. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also simple to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts give you instant "movement" detection, as well as an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.