Why Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Still Relevant In 2023

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jurgen
댓글 0건 조회 32회 작성일 24-04-29 13:08

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it nearly impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends you an instant message alert on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market Ghost can be set up in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installations review Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to a mobile network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgghost installer Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts are instant "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.