An Unbiased View of Mazda 3 Pcm

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Tera
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-08-24 15:52

본문

Diagnosing Car Problems From Your Color Of The Exhaust Smoke

When you browse around the web or in certain areas seller's advertisements you may see many such as "more power with simply a simple chip swap" or "new ECU upgrades to get more details power". The problem with this post is that its likely not perfect. Usually hot chips are put to use for more power and might put to around 10% more power car additionally could put exactly 0% or even add some problems into the car like pinging. Pinging happens as a result of heated cylinders and enjoy this an ignition could happen even when the piston being going up. This is not the time when ought to be want that piston pushed back down but it has to most likely happen ok, enough fooling.

Of course there are also Engine COntrol Module car repair diagnostic things that can trigger the warning light arrive on an individual also need to pay attention to how auto or truck is operating to decide what exciting workout course of action to take is. Does the warning light flash on and off depending on whether an individual might be driving within the city or on the freeway? As soon as the light is on, does the car drive in a different?

A special control unit (the Bosch Motronic ME Engine Control unit) was applied that could control various functions of engine surgical operation. During the year 2004, a a lot Powertrain Control Module and facilitated car with label Audi RS 6 Plus was introduced which in fact have an increased power transmission up to 473 bhp at a speed of 6,400 revoltions per minute.

There is a debate at this subject. There are rumors that 180 are possible. But by website . the numbers, 168-172mph in stock form seems possible.

Reprogrammed ECUs for the Supra TT are VERY $$$. They in the $1200 multitude. And they have not been that'll provide a tremendous increase in performance or safety on BPU(TM) level cars. Their merit shows itself on cars with upgraded Turbo(s). Just guaranteed you purchase your ECU, or have it reprogrammed along with a reputable shop that knows what they generally do. And contain it tailored into a particular car (Driving habits, and Mods). And I'd personally also recommend taking a review of the AEM Programmable systems.

Unfortunately, things start getting good difficult after simple BPU(TM) modifications. Modification becomes a lot "bolt on Downpipe, gain 50hp". Things like tuning, parts selection, and matching mixtures of parts become much more important. However, this is the with ANY high HP car. Actually, even at exceptionally high power levels, the Supra TT in order to be easier to extract power from than almost additional performance car. But it should be input into Electronic Control Module mind, who's wouldn't be as simple as the BPU(TM) bolt-ons.

It had been not hard to ascertain that this took me so much research to find this information and this understanding, this follows that the average dude has little chance of finding along with. He's being lied to constantly and dramatically. My father made sure to instruct me tips concerning how impossible free energy was. He kept mentioning extracting energy from sea water. I kept this at the rear of my mind and, as Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot always says, waited you will find truth to give itself.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.